BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Posting abt linked frens

Yeah,finally back to myself,kno i should treasure lots of things be4 i leave this school unless i wanna stay back 1 more year but i dun wish to la,obviously(but muz reali chiong,i am alr starting a bit le)
Btw,gonna say something tat i feel & wad i can see from my position for all my frens tat i had link....

Aaron-Cool,funny & very interested in basketball!!!
Bo Jun-Some1 i reali treasure a lot & forever brother,but sometimes reali blur..hahas....
Chee Hean-Dunno wad to say although kno him since Sec 1 but all i kno is the coolest & yandao person i kno so far..hehe
Debbie-Hmm...Well,nice gal & rather innocent but sometimes go quite hyper...hahas...

Ginny-Adorable,& oso got some "charm"...hahahahas....a very good gal too... yeah,& cheer me up a lot when i feeling down
Jovy-Err......ya,all i can say,smart babe....
Jun Kai-Hahas,as for him.....Joker,yandao oso,& some1 i quite like oso but dun think tat i am gay-.-
Keng Hao- Wow!! This is rather hard to define, although his name is keng hao but not those type of person tat kno how to "keng"..hahas..quite interesting person,tat is all i can say
Rachel- Eh...i can say tat she is quite good,chio & sometimes funny..LOLs..
Shu Hooi- Hey,although last time when i started knowing her,she like wanna me to die...hahas,always get bully by her...but afterall,a very nice gal to make fren wif=)
Sufi- Reali reali a nice guy...Devoted to a person wholeheartedly,coz i can feel it,but not devoted to me la-.-
Tisya-Dunno her long but all i can say,comfort me & somehow cheer me up be4..hahas...Nice gal
Tony-Very funny coz very cute...sometimes become blur then more funny..nice person,always
treating him as my brother but didnt say it out=) but now i am saying
Wei Lun-Gay forever..hahas...but reali a nice guai kia..hehe....sometimes bully each other...One
of my reali reali best fren^^

0 comments: