BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Well,blog still not yet ok for me coz CANT PUT PICTURES=(
Yesterday:
After my maths lesson wif Miss Sew,went to have my lunch wif Bo Jun...After tat,w8 for Bo Jun to finish his N level & went to meet Kee Meng to play basketball wif him but guess wad,saw Xinyu,HuiTong,& others...& there is this guy(dunno his name) probably a joker,go say i betray our team by passing ball to gals-.- I will never betray lor,is juz tat when i jump wan throw tat ball but realise it is to far then Kee Meng got block my some1 then i thought he could take the ball but the ball juz flew towards Xinyu-.- Ok,after playing basketball,Johnny came to find us,yeah,tat is it....
Today:
Bo Jun gonna have EL N level,wish him Good Luck lor coz he always fail his EL or juz get a pass...Currently ppl spamming facebook coz got so many email & oso being nag by my grandpa,damn irritating la-.- & there goes it come again-.- Ok,post til here coz gonna play games & blast music......

0 comments: