BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

About the Changi Chalet

Hey guys,i am finally back to blogging,the blog have been in coma since dunno when-.-
Well,For ppl tat ask me how is my life,I think tat it is find and RP rocks!!!!!
Sat night,meet bo jun at 9.45 on 29 May(sat) to go Changi Chalet,while w8ing,saw johnny and he tagged along wif us(last min).We reach thr dunno wad time but I kno is at night and we watched some show.After tat,we play the Xbox games and the game"Dead or alive 3" is damn funny lor,is abt fighting then we reali laugh til our heart out~~ Johnny,the one tat say dun wanna slp was the 1st one tat slept @#$%...Bo jun was the one tat accompany me for a while be4 he fall asleep too and i have no choice but to rest..slept only 1 hr 30mins Dx But slping in the living room is fun lor..hahaha,The next day we slack and play until night time and we home after tat...

0 comments: