BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

About Life



Life is full of obstacles....been feeling up & down when i am Sec 4 especially...Really wonder y she wan die so much...Dunno how to help her le....haiz...Ok,enough of tat....Yesterday,29th April,its so fun....Came to sch,found out tat students are to be in their class then i went to find Tony & help him out wif AV stuff..although step down le but been doing it for so long le,too difficult to stop immediately...Some of the juniors are making me worried..Ya,after i realise tat i forget to take control room key,i went down & take it & saw her(guys tat kno me should kno who i talking abt) on the way down the stairs.....Ok,continue,then i ran like siao juz to help out so many things lor....Thx to a super great teacher,Mr Lee my Lit teacher, he gave me tissue to wipe my sweat sia...hahas....After tat,life is back...bored....As for today,30th April, i feel so fuck up sia....everything is doing fine until i suddenly think of some sad things....luckily finish nearly the whole of SS but not yet fully....then thought tat i will fail my POA....Giving up alr,then last min i learn a bit & gosh it came out,i was so happy but not sure will pass a not.hahas...But be4 tat,i was studying Chem notes & my frens told me tat she is at there-.-i was thinking" ya she is at there so....? & she not yet fogive me oso...i cant do anything le....".
After all these obstacles i had face when i am in Sec 4,i truely kno something le....& oso i kno tat true frens are reali important as they are the ones tat cheer me up when i am sad...especially,Bo Jun, & obviously other frens from sec 2 & sec 1e2...hahas....So ya this is all i can post for today & looking forward to tomorow...yay...hope it is fun but dun happy too early as bad things may come if u r happy too early....

0 comments: