BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Haiz,feeling rather down right now.....Exam sucks totally.....gonna flung Mother Tongue coz of time....stupid sia.....Nvm,do better for 'O' level afterall is most important de....
Posting abt yesterday ba, went to my fren's house & took the same bus as Jovy,she look so emo,arghhh....wadever,reach fren's house, call another fren,Ginny,i told her tat she not yet forgive me then she misunderstood & thought tat Jovial not yet forgive me & then told me tat he is in front,i got a big scare again coz i thought Jovy can disappear & walk beside Ginny....Arghhh......dunno wad i talking oso....too much Singlish^^ Ok nvm...post again this Friday or Saturday coz gonna chiong my studies now if not flung others too....become 'guai kia' again....So enthusiastic & looking forward to Labour Day coz go out wif frens....yay^^

0 comments: