BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dun reali kno wad to post coz wanna post abt chalet but bo jun post alr so juz click on my link & go his blog & see-.-
Juz kno tat my 1st night i didnt slp much coz too much things trying to wake me up while Si Ying & Bo Jun slept so soundly & still got something happen during the night but dun wish to post then 2nd night i actually can slp then suddenly Jiayu shine HP light at me & ask me whether i am asleep then i woke up again coz not yet reali asleep,wanted to accompany her coz she wouldn't be able to slp so early as wad she had say but in the end i slp le...sry..
Everything repeating the same way it was again but juz the different ppl...there is reali no way out for this situation but juz to accept & juz hope tat she found the right guy & as long as she is happy,i am satisfied coz i cant do anything le as tat is the max i can do as a fren...

0 comments: