BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Me,Yi Ting & her sis,Yi Chew
See Johnny de hand again,is the same!!! hahahaha
Awww,eyes hurt,so bright!!!


LOL,a big smile from Tony indeed =D
Zzzz...wanted to take pic wif Tony but Johnny extra-.-
Bo Jun & me
haha...3,2,1 smile =D

Omg,is Tony so sleepy? eyes are closing alr (edited)
Group photo once again but at night^^
This 1 is scary,look at the eyes of Yi Chew!!! becoming a monster at night -.-
Eeeee...shadow,omg,a ghost...hahahaha
Hahaha,did any1 realise the johnny always do the same in photos?
o.o i looks angry,perhaps too sunny!!
Group photo in the morning!!! ^^
Awww,this thingy plane is bored =(
photo of us wifout Yi Ting & Lay Ting=(
Starting from left,Yi chew,Si Ying,Valerie,Tony,Me,Bo Jun,Johnny
Say cheeessseee!!!
Ok,Tony & me looking behind coz THERE IS REALI A CHIO BU...hahaha(stalker -.-)
Haha,can u find Tony & me? ps,cant see my face coz looking behind at a chio bu =P
Turn turn & say cheese!!!
Hey wait!!! My photo pls =P


Yo!! Bro taking photo =)
Tony & me trying to hide away from camera -.-
Dunno why have my pic when taking her photo o.o
I dun wanna take phot now!!!


0 comments: