BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 5, 2009

AFTER THE CAMP^^

Wow,finally back home..but i reali miss the camp lor coz i like camping a lot^^Ok,gonna start the whole lot of story during my camp......
Well for the 1st afternoon,nothing much but during the floorball,it was so damn nice but something happen...shhhh...dun wanna say to embarrass myself.hahas....
When the night time comes,something happen reali creepy...coz we went to walk walk & my fren saw "something" twice lor(dun wish to leak out tat much,unless i tell u personally coz cant leak out to everyone) & my turn came & i saw something too near the 1st floor near the lab tat is heading to the pond...Arghh,dun wish to say tat much coz feeling uneasy(Dun ever laugh at me for tat coz u would feel uneasy when u see tat wont u? Dun tell me u see tat & u feel happy coz for the 1st time or wad-.-|||)
For the 1st time i tried to sleep during the 1st night of my camp & guess wad.....I still couldn't sleep_|_ Feel like becoming a zombie during my extended programme but lucky still absorb those important things^^
Btw,tats reali lots of Gay in my level..hahas...All hugging each other.ROFLMAO!!!!!
Next day after my extended programme,went back to camp & had my Nasi Lemak,oh ya,i forgot something....Last Night we were watching the "Facing the Giant" movie & it reali inspire me a lot coz tat guy were so sway & prayed to god & finally something happen(This message is brought to u to tell u tat be4 any challenge be prepared 1st as got 1 sentence in chinese tat say "know yr enemy & kno yrself & for every battle u will win...so this is the message i gonna say to u guys & not tat call u all always pray to god & not putting any effort in!!!! LOLS)
Ya,after the Movie,we had supper,the teacher was so good...hahas...our supper is Cheng Tng^^ it reali warm me up lor coz tat Technology Room was so damn cold as we watch our Movie there^^
Back to the Day 2 afternoon thing,ya so after having our lunch we went to play some games & learn lots of things tat once again reali reali inspire me^^ I will Chiong for my "O" levels=) ,but not until like no life la only study-.-
Finally tats when i came back home,actually wanna put something abt her when my fren call her name,ok forget it dun wish to remind of the past as those Good & Memorable Days are over,it can never restart.....
(Though no one can go back & make a brand new start,but anyone can start from now & make a brand new ending)
This means tat the days are gone & can never return but i gonna not ending at there & instead like wad tat sentence says i will make a brand new ending so i wont regret after i end everything=)

0 comments: