BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finally back^^



Wow,back to blogging coz of the extended programme so i cant post coz wan study ma...hahas....
Remember yesterday something quite funny happen coz we were studying Literature & my fren say something to a teacher in a somehow Singlish? The teacher tell us to answer her question,then guess wad my fren say,he said tat the answer & oso said tat "is the book say one"...i now reali wonder does he have supernatural power tat can talk to a book....ROFLMAO!!!!
Ok,today at around 10am will be meeting some frens,probably going to watch Movie at TM^^
After a few days or wks of non-talking abt her,i thought tat i could forget her Totally!!!! But i cant~ Looks like i reali ned a few wks without seeing her or wad & try to forget her but dunno wad happen i juz got the pressure & tat is keep on making me think of her_|_ Luckily there's something in my heart tat say those days are over & i kno there is no way to make a brand new start....so wanna make a brand new ending^^
Ok,this is my best fren & tat is the guy tat advice me de,Samuel^^ Obviously 1 is me la-.-

0 comments: