BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

Well,actually dun wan to post today but suddenly when i am talking to Bo Jun i felt something..i tried to be angry or wadever things wif some1 & u all should kno(a bit siao la) but i wan tried put everything behind coz on 16th i told my frens tat i had put down le..ya,well,i put down le but juz left those memories i haven't....
So basically,i suddenly got inspiration of wad to write..LOLs...Ya,although a few of us began to think tat she have something @#$%*@#$%*@#$%* (*beep* cant say sry,only some of us kno..right brothers?Btw maybe got too much things until they dunno wad i talking abt-.-)Ya so,maybe some of my frens or bro think tat she is bad or even some scold her ***** but i can say tat maybe she doesn't kno abt wad she is doing is hurting me or other ppl...But i can say tat she is reali not a ***** coz after i read her blog i feel tat "Wow................"
So ya,giving up wooing obviously-.- & thx Aaron,for asking me tat question by smsing me...perhaps u dunno how to help once i think tat way coz my fren BING XIANG(LOLs..muz put his name as big as possible) oso say the same thing as me "obviously not up tat standard" ,then after tat i oso told him,i dunno how to help u le...hahas....so ya,u oso dunno le & perhaps u dun have to coz although she is still in some part of my heart but i alr give up le-.-
Btw Aaron,thx anyway=) Still got lots of secret to share..hahas...u told me a secret abt a "gal" tat shouldn't be hurt de & i keep tat secret til now=P (soon leaking out...hahas.jk...I wont coz dun wan my bro to die...LOLs...)
Btw guys,there is another start of my new life le

0 comments: