BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Forgive me Aaron & abt our outing^^

Sry Aaron,i dun wish to say out again but i have to ask for yr forgiveness from yr bottom of yr heart....pls forgive me,next time i will on my Hp de & come to yr rescue if needed to...Ya,basically,dun wish to reveal anything out abt this outing tat happen,so Aaron dun say out too....
Ok,here come the story,we went to East Coast Park & reach there at 9am+ then started renting bikes & ride all the way to Changi Beach & had our lunch at there...ride back was so tiring & all our legs are leg "dying"...Damn Exhausted but reali fun^^
After tat something happen...Shhhh...& after this things we start having fun & tat is we playing water bomb *hehe* so fun...Hey w8,i juz remember something,how come Bo Jun,Yi Ting & Aaron never get torture in the 1st part??? Awwww!!!!! i forgot abt it....Arghhhhhhh... Only Debbie & I got torture,not fair T.T so we played until like siao & finally sent Debbie home & went home together wif my Brothers ^^
Below are some of the pictures^^


9am+ at Bedok Jetty^^ wif Aaron,Bo Jun,Debbie,Yi Ting & me

Ride bike to Changi Beach^^


While we going back to East Coast Park(Brother 4ever)
Best gals always^^ LOLs

Cool har?hahas..cool duo brothers-.- (new Brother^^)
Say cheese ...Style=)
Debbie,tired?sleep while standing?
I am so lonely=)

Hey,dun think other things,juz fren accompany her

How dare u take my pic!!!







Wow,me trying free hand^^ Jk,was saying something abt fly off-.-
On our trip back^^


Changi Beach again? o.0

Cute little ppl acting cute =P


After we had our lunch at near Changi Village

Hehe!!!Obviously water bomb time^^
Hahas...Forfeit time,Chicken Dance-.-

Arghhh!!! Myself inside too coz lose the game maT.T
Here are the games,passing of water bomb
Woots..you are lucky dude,nearl burst..hahas..
Cool!!~ Using power to sustain the water bomb from flying in the air^^
After playing water bomb o.- << this="" face="" like="" pirate=""> LOL...me acting cool o.0? & am i slping alr? "zzzzzz"
Hey when did u take this pics? Looks like me very angry?No la^^so happy
Being torture by Yi Ting..Arghhhh,y the rest of you never get except for Debbie & I?
Hehe..Obviously me torturing Debbie =P Debbie fun?
Bo Jun get thrown by water bomb not he throw onto the ground & not himself doing Tai ji?

~The End~

0 comments: