BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The days are coming soon

Today,went to sch to study for my Chinese coz my Mother Tongue "O" level are coming reali reali soon juz a few more days.WTF!!!! Still so nervous,dunno wad then cure it lor.... I am looking forward to May 29 & 30 coz there is AV Camp,so fun coz gonna go East Coast Park for Amazing race^^ lucky i didnt play & juz a station master....hahas...Oso looking forward to after the 6 days of extended programme in June Holidays coz after tat gonna go have lots of fun be4 i reali change into my "O" level mode & back to a nerd-.- Time reali flies,soon will be leaving this sch & i will miss lots of u & especially some of it.....Now,i gonna take the Biggest regret wif me as this burden cant be put down.sob=(
Ok,wadever skip tat be4 i think of someone again(trying to put down & letting it go for 1 wk,but dunno will i fail?) Hey guys tat saw this new post,wanna ask u all whether u all wan go out on June 12 or 15 or 16 ma,to East Coast to ride bike^^ ?(if wan tag me & say...currently a few ppl are going)

0 comments: