BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

Mainly abt Today =)









Finally got to post again...Be4 tat show u all this pictures 1st,the sleepy Bo Jun & me & the acting cute & childish juniors.LOLs...OK,wanna say so much things lor...hahas,but i will cut it sort to prevent u all from being bored,so ya,here the stories come(zzzzzzz)
On Wednesday,my CCA,took some pictures of my junior.lols...btw i alr step down but i still go but now no longer le coz gonna study my "O" levels....& is so damn nervous lor coz 3 more days to my MOTHER TONGUE "O" LEVEL.....
Next,is today,kind of fun coz lots of things happen but i will summarise^^ Mdm Tay talk abt those Crime things & H1N1,wow,4 cases le,why cant it be after Holidays (Btw first thing is bored, 2nd thing might not be fun but a bit funny) She talked for so long then is like my right face is buring hot lor then i said to my fren tat later my right face darker than my left face sia.....after tat,when to help out,Arghhhh sry Ms Abidah coz i break her promise but they reali ned helps,sry..sry..sry......But i reali have fun lor coz i played the "Haru Haru" music then i sing wif my juniors until like siao^^hahahahahas.....(reali like acting lor coz she walk pass me too then i more emo then sing like crazy..LOLs) OK,after all this things,when to play basketball & oso VS the teacher lor but dun wan say le coz will feel a bit angry,coz of some1....
OK,now new topic,guys dun get bored 1st especially my best frens & especially Bo Jun,tat had been staying wif me when i fight this obstacles & it is now over i guess...Bo Jun,after the shower i taken juz now,i left 1% le^^
This is abt ya obviously my relationship again,guys,now i am reali letting it go for the sake tat i have to & coz i reali love her too much(ok,guys might be blur blur le) Arghhhhh,dunno how to say,ok,all i have to say is tat i putting down le coz of somethings & specially thanks to some1 & tat is TISYA...
I put down doesnt means tat i dun have any feeling anymore but it means tat i wont be so F up & wont be sad but juz letting it go is better & less hurts..Best Frens tat always cheer me up,THX A LOT^^ coz i finally realise the reason behind it le
(REALI) & i kno i had been somehow being _ _ _ y _ _ (guys go guess it & it is wif past tense.LOLS) But frens & brothers,i will stay as strong no matter wad for i had to^^

0 comments: