BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

~Forgetting~

Finally on9,wanted to add in something else during yesterday night but due to time constraint..LOLs...Reali wants to thx another person & tat is Ginny^^
Although i kno tat time is the best solution but she unlocked some of the path in my heart....All i can say tat those frens of mine say tat u are evil are wrong coz u are reali good...
Although some part of yr story is tat trying to turn love into hate & forget,but i tried be4 & it doesnt works....
The 4 main reason for me to forget her soon are tat 1 gal,told me tat it is not worth waiting for her as she might hurt me & i started to heed her advice..how i wish i got to kno her earlier & she tell me tat earlier....I reali miss her now,as a fren,as she gone out of country le....Thx for yr advice^^
Another reason is coz of those words tat Ginny said yesterday..3rd reason is tat the letter tat i wrote include "tearing away if i doesnt stand a chance to be frens back" & she reali torn away & tats when i kno i should stop...Last reason is of course,my best frens tat stood wif me to overcome this prob & some others frens tat hear my story & cheer me up like Debbie,Tisya,Bernice & obviously Samuel Sim tat started advicing me since the start.hahas,i repeated tat again.LOLs.
Ok,done wif tat finally,now is the counting down of "O" level Mother Tongue,LOLS,1 more day...arghhhhh.......

0 comments: