BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009



Sry...the part when i msg DEBBIE was on 5th May...i was so damn blur yesterday & oso type wrongly for lots of things....Looks like exam not only kill but oso make ppl blur coz some of my frens oso blur blur de...Sienz...posting abt today ba...rather angry wif my Mom & quarrelled wif her due to 1 handphone...wanna say sry but she make me even piss off when she told me other things abt HP again... Now i truely kno tat no one can answer the question u had ask.Only u yrself can solve & answer it... & now i truely kno tat y i cant forget her le & i reali regret doing all those wrong things...should treasure it even more...The reason for I reali cant forget her was tat i still miss those days & those memories were screwed tidely into my brain & heart le....Arghhh......

(For all i kno,i am no longer the innocent guy tat i use to be as it had be hurt to death by those relationship prob & now typing this things de is totally a new person tat is even more EVIL....but 1 thing tat never change is tat i am still devoted to tat gal-.- Although EVIL,i will harm those tat are my frens...coz i only attack those tat are going against me like an enemy...(but not my mom la even i angry wif her.LOL)

0 comments: