BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hurts Hurts Hurts

Now i shall reveal some parts of my secrets..Had u guys ever cry coz of a gal?? Thats when i say yes.. Sometimes my heart reali hurts a lot until i suddenly found out tat wow,i drop a few tears..Now i reali think tat every part of wooing a gal ned technique le & obviously sincerity....Last time i was stupid lor coz never woo a gal & put in much effort be4...
Now all those things you had done lead me to a misunderstanding too & that is " y muz u slowly torture me this way be4 u hurts me terribly,why?" "Why cant u juz stab me & kill me straight away?"
Although u finally kno tat it hurts a lot to say Goodbye,but y are u doing tat to me too? It reali would hurt less if i would to be dead than being tortured..
I still remember the day when u told me tat " 1 advice,go find yrself a GF". After a few days i oso dunno y i fall in love wif u(Guys might think OMG!!!)...Should not heed yr advice so wont get so hurt now...Some of my frens said tat you are juz playing wif my feelings & might have something up to yr sleeve but i choose to trust u even til now but instead,u are trying to hurt me....You oso once told me tat " Ofc,we are still frens no matter wad la." But now it doesnt looks like this words exist..I trust every words u said but some of it,u fail to win my trust....
Although I kno I am wrong but y cant u giv me a chance to explain everything? Although I did said tat u live yr life,i live my life but i can say tat i reali cant forget u at all coz u will be in my heart forever..I am juz backing out & i think tat i should coz I am letting u go as i truely love u & dun wanna make u angry or wad le... I am juz afraid tat I might go back to u wifout knowing when i thought of those good memories so i wish to throw it away....
1 thing i reali admire from her character is tat she is reali strong..She oso did told me tat "we had to be strong",coz of the same family problems we had...From the position I am standing,I can see tat she is reali reali strong whereas I failed to be strong now..I once was very strong after she told me tat we had too but now it failed...Why it is juz 1st half of my Sec 4 life & alr screwed up so much things tat hurts me so much? And why when i am feeling the weakest,so much things hurts me? Sooner or later, after 1 last blow,I will definitely be down.....

0 comments: