BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life is truely meaningless for me le....I am juz living for the sake of living....Screwed up wif everything now....wanna post abt yesterday things but i dun think i have to....juz to say tat i am standing at the kitchen window & looking out into the sky & then realise tat i had been standing there for 1hr...took a pic of my old primary sch in the dark gloomy sky..lol..Actually i was thinking of those words tat my Lenard Kor Kor had once ask me...all abt love again...but no point telling now coz juz talk to my fren,Ginny,& found out something...Now i truely kno tat every words we say is reali reali important...Juz wanna her be happy but in the end Care="fan" & even making her angry...My fren once told me tat y should i ruin my whole life juz coz of a gal & i told her tat "dunno,but juz never regret doing all those Good things for her..as for those tat i had done wrong,All i truely kno tat i am reali reali sry & i will try again & again until the day i reali forget her coz i kno tat it cant be turn back when i reali done so much wrong things & oso continue living as wad i had say" live for the sake of living"...
(Thx Bo jun for telling me abt the life & remind of the words tat a fren once told me abt)
Cant post much today coz reali reali feeling down le....I reali wish tat i could turn back time but it cant...

0 comments: