BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 15, 2009


Once again,back to my fuck up life....Any love experts can tell me how to forget the gal tat u love???(coz of some things,she hates me now)... I reali want to ask her a lot of things but i know i would juz get 3 words back for all question or even nothing at all... I wanna say tat " I was wrong,& it lead to misunderstanding,pls forgive me(although i kno she wont)...When i call u,u had no response & i cant even start up a conversation now..I thought i wont feel any hurts & forget u after a few days but i was very very wrong...i cant live wifout all of it.... I reali wonder had u forgotten me as a fren....but i do think tat the answer is yes u had coz til now,it still remain the same things tat u had done to me when u are angry...All i can say is,u live yr life,i live my life...I will try to be as happy as possible but I reali hope tat u r happier than me....coz i will get immune one day after all those hurts tat bleeds in my heart.Juz can say,take all memories wifout regret although i extremely regret but who can i blame? Only myself...Sob=( "
Dun wanna talk abt MYE le coz it sucks my whole life,but i juz can say tat no matter wad,i will defintely Buck up & chiong my studies le & not slacking tat fucking much....Wanna get good results for my prelim.....LOL,very nervous coz "O" level Mother Tongue is coming nearer & nearer le...

0 comments: