BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 22, 2009






Was about to post for the last few days but dun think there was a ned & juz abt i finally being wake up by a talk from my form teacher & others are juz my frens & I playing basketball,it was so fun lor & oso i suddenly recall those sad things(skip this topic & it will be better)... For today,the In-Place-Protection was so cool lor coz my frens & I built the stupid toilet & 2 guys when u & act Gay..laugh like siao~.~ After tat,Ms Abidah told us a Ghost story & it will be frightening if i reali encounter tat when i go for my NS.... Btw Aaron from Sec 1e2 told me tat 1 of the Haru Haru from my video bar is very funny & tat is the 3rd 1...After i watch a few mins,i laugh like siao even til now coz they are like idiots acting lor..Really funny..hahahahahahas.....Oh ya btw after my O levels,gonna do break dance wif my frens,looks cool & i am learning a bit now(Haru Haru music will be insert)... Hey btw this are the pictures tat i took in Control Room & oso other places wif frens.....

0 comments: